Tuesday, September 13

Thinking of you


Hello friends! How are you doing today? Hope your weekend was great, full of crafty time, mine was full of yard/ patio and house cleaning, but feeling good after had it all done. 
Today I want to show a card I made using Latina Crafter stamps and a Red Crepe Paper tape from Rainbow Tape.

For this card I stamped various images from "Sellos Postales" and "Mini Feliz" sets in vibrant colors, here I used Ken Oliver Click it Inks, then cut a couple of pieces of Ivory Cardstock and adhered 1/4" Red Crepe Paper Tape, the textured is super cool and the adhesive is permanent, seriously, once you adhere it, it will not peel off!


Here it's the card, I will be sending this card to a lady who is battling cancer, hopefully this card will lift her spirits.

Entering this card to:

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment