Wednesday, September 21

On your Anniversary

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday to you all.Today marks the last day of Summer, I have to say I love Fall, and the cooler and much enjoyable weather, light jackets and Pumpkin everything {wink, wink}

Anyway, I have been busy (as always), but I want to share with you this super cute Anniversary card I made using corner dies from Crafter's Companion. Yes, the beautiful Heart Corner Dies were snipped from the piece of cardstock and added to the panel to be the center piece, I die-cut them using Silver Luxury Matt Mirror Cardstock (from the Together Forever Collection).
I used a 6" x 6" White Scored card as my base card, then I used a piece of vellum and dry embossed it with Decadent Damask Embossing Folder, cut a piece of Silver Starlight Shimmering Cardstock to add on top of it, glued the heart die-cut pieces and added an "On Your Anniversary" die-cut piece with foam adhesive to give it a little bit f dimension. As a last touch I added a silk bow, paper flowers and pearls from the Downton Abbey Collection.
All my die-cutting and embossing was made with my Gemini (a great machine!!)


I hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment